Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Her New Books

Hi all,

Nothing to update into my blogs. But anyway, just to share my daughter new books.She seems like much on these books. Bought at MPH last weekend.
Actually i personally like the way the books are designed. With much illustration so that can attract our child to see /  read those. Since she has those books, her jigsaw puzzle boards are left without touch. hahaha

Today, there are coloring artwork of my daugther nursery being displayed at the nursery wall.I manage to get a photo of my daughter artwork.  Actually, they frequently display the student artwork there for their parent view, however this time i would like to share one of them.
I personally like their initiative to display this kind of artwork , so that each parent know what their son / daughter are doing and what they are achieve inside there.



Terima Kasih Singgah Dan Follow "Aku Dan Vitaminku"

No comments: